Friday, September 3, 2010

Trouble For My Budget Is Afoot

I ordered these but when they came they were too big- in every way. So even though they were cute I sent them back.I was feeling good about saving the money until I came across these...
They look much better in person but the store did not have my size so I am waiting for them to come from here. Last year when I injured my back I basically lived in a pair of Born boots which were such a blessing, I hope these do the same for me this year. I will let you know how it goes.

Have a wonderful (long) weekend!

11 comments:

Design Esquire said...

I think last year Target had a very similar style boot for a lot less (I want to say $49) and they sold out immediately. Unfortunately, I wasn't able to score a pair. Maybe they'll bring them back again this year. The bloggers that bought them swore they were comfortable (ie, Erin at Elements of Style). Have a great weekend!

Laura Trevey said...

LOVE those cool boots.... Perfect for the UVA football game tomorrow

Happy weekend ~
xo Laura

Splendid Sass said...

Love these boots, Marianne. Hopefully they will be the perfect fit! Have a nice Labor Day.
Teresa

Janell @ House of Fifty said...

I can just see myself walking to the bus stop in those shoes...ha! But the boots, yes! There are soooo many great styles of boots this year it is driving me crazy, which pair to pick?!
Janell

JMW said...

I REALLY like those boots - great choice!

Melissa @ Veranda Interiors said...

Loving the boots, so glad it is already cooling off and the leafs are changing, bring on fall!!!

A House and Home said...

Love those boots...just a tip: when I am looking for a look I like at a less expensive price, I go to the blog "the look for less". It's great.

Anonymous said...

From what I know of you, Marianne, those boots look so ... Well ... YOU! :) Love 'em.

Alisa: a pina colada said...

I am obsessed with boots! They are one of the best things about fall. Love those and hope they are comfy.

Laura Bear said...

oh no. I think I need both of these. And I mean need.

Melissa said...

We take turns on whose month it is to "splurge" on something clothes-wise-- I think that my next month will contain these shoes. They look perfect for work for me!