Sunday, September 26, 2010

Quiet Time

Praise the Lord, O my soul. O Lord my God, you are great; you are clothed with splendor and majesty. Psalm 104:1

Lately there have been a lot of things to celebrate and be grateful for. I am so blessed and all the praise goes to HIM.


Kathysue said...

God is GOOD!! that is for sure. Oh how could we possibly live without him to guide us in our lives!! Have a wonderful Sunday, KATHYSUE

Sally@DivineDistractions said...

That's a great message for today. Thanks for sharing it. Have a wonderful Sunday, Marianne.

Melissa said...

I'm so happy when my little ticker tells me you have posted on Sunday. Your verse is always so inspirational-- I'm happy for your celebrations. Peace to you today.

Splendid Sass said...

I love this scripture verse.
Have a nice Sunday, Marianne.

Myra @ My Blessed Life said...

I'm so excited to find your blog. I'm popping over from Rhoda's. :)

I live in North Alabama. It's fabulous to "meet" you!

red ticking said...

SO loving this... God is so awesome... He is the reason life is sooo good... i want to shout it from the rooftops!

Mrs. Pink said...

Thank you for the uplifting verse today.

traci zeller designs said...

Marianne, I love reading the verses you post!