Sunday, March 7, 2010

Quiet Time- A Prayer

I came across this prayer on Noodle and Boof and it resonated with me. Every line applied.


Dear Lord,
I thank You for this day.
I thank You for being able to see and hear this morning.
I'm blessed because You are a forgiving God and an understanding God.
You have done so much for me and You continue to bless me.
Forgive me this day for everything I have done, said, or thought that was not pleasing to you.
Please keep me safe from all danger and harm. Help me to start this day with a new attitude and plenty of gratitude. Let me make the best of each and every day to clear my mind so that I can hear from you. Please broaden my mind that I can accept all things. Let me not worry over things I cannot control.
Continue to use me to do Your will. Continue to bless me that I may be a blessing to others. Keep me strong that I may help the weak. Keep me uplifted that I may have words of encouragement for others. I pray for those that are lost and cannot find their way. I pray for those misjudged and misunderstood. And for those who do not know you intimately.
I believe God changed people. I pray for my family. I pray for peace, love, and joy. That all their needs are met in Your honor. There is no problem, situation, or circumstance greater than God.
Amen.- Unknown

Thank you again for all your prayers last week, they were appreciated beyond words!

12 comments:

Tins and Treasures said...

This is a beautiful prayer. Thank you for sharing it with all of us.

Have a relaxing Sunday ~Natalie

Hamptontoes said...

Touching words. How is your family?

lizziefitz said...

Beautiful. I will be sure to pass it along. Thank you.

The Spirit of Abundance said...

B E A U T I F U L !!!

Thanks for sharing :)!


Take care,
Nona

Blue Creek Home said...

Thank you for your Sunday posts. This prayer is wonderful.

I hope your loved ones are well.
Rhonda

down bedding said...

Really beautiful - thanks for sharing :)

Fata Sabrina said...

Grazie ....

Laboratorio Delle Fate

bevy said...

I am printing this out and putting on my bathroom mirror... Thank you!

Have been thinking about your family in Chile... any updates on how they are coping?

Katie (Re:fresh Design Studio) said...

I love that prayer. Thanks for sharing!

Hope your family is doing well.

Laurie Blaswich said...

I am smitten with your prayer! How touching .... We are so lucky to be with him! Thanks for stoping by!
Your bloging pal Lauire

Katie said...

Arent't you sweet to share! Thanks for the blog-lovin'!

Kathysue said...

Wow! I think that about covers it all beautifully. I am going to copy this and put it my devotional file. Thank you so much for sharing this, Just reading it calms my spirit, just what I needed at this very moment, Thank you,Kathysue