Sunday, February 7, 2010

Quiet Time

Image HERE
Every comment I get really does mean a lot to me, but the ones that come from a Quiet Time post really stick with me; they are extra special since the Sunday posts definitely take me out of my comfort zone. Last week a reader sent me this verse and it spoke to me.

3 A voice of one calling:
"In the desert prepare
the way for the LORD;
make straight in the wilderness
a highway for our God.

4 Every valley shall be raised up,
every mountain and hill made low;
the rough ground shall become level,
the rugged places a plain.

5 And the glory of the LORD will be revealed,
and all mankind together will see it.
For the mouth of the LORD has spoken."

Isiah 40:3-5

Thank you Katie Lynn.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Goodness, Marianne ... I don't even really "know" you, and this moves me beyond words (almost to tears)! Just know how much your Quiet Time posts mean to your readers. Even online, it can sometimes be difficult to be a person who SHARES their faith as freely as you do! I'm so glad this passage spoke to you, as it did to me. Thank you for being a witness every Sunday!

Rebekah said...

I agree with the person above. I really love your Sunday quiet time posts. The first time I saw your Quiet time post, i was so excited to see someone with a awesome blog believe in Jesus...My favorite line.."And the glory of the Lord will be revealed!!!" how AWESOME is that!! His glory and love and presence are amazing...anyway! Thank you for sharing!!

Vær våken said...

Thank you for sharing this! Love it!

Anonymous said...

I love your Sunday posts! Even when I don't comment.. I promise they are my favorites!
Thank you so much for stepping out of your comfort zone and sharing God's word. You're awesome!
xoRH

3 Peanuts said...

I do not know this scripture...thank you for sharing it.