Thursday, December 10, 2009

A Good Guy & A Good Movie

If you have been reading this blog you know Nate is my boyfriend, but what you may not know is Thom is my best friend. And what is better than sitting down with your BFF and a good movie? How about a house inspired by one of your favorite flicks? Let's take a look at the showhouse Thom Felicia did based on the Big Chill...What do I not love in the picture above? I got to admit, the Oreos may be, no are my favorite part.
It's not really my style but there are aspects I appreciate. Ohhhh, there are the oreos again....Must concentrate.
Love the wingbacks and dark cabinet.
Bold art and striped runner, yes please.


I know, you have probably seen this before but who wouldn't want to look at it again?
I LOVE the masculinity of this picture. Have I mentioned I love masculine interiors?

Call me Thom, we can catch a movie!

Images House Beautiful

12 comments:

MFAMB said...

so good. i love masculine interiors too. thom filicia is pretty awesome at his job.

Brooke @ Blueprint Bliss said...

I better get off this liking 'dark things' kick before I do something crazy in my house.

Beth said...

This is why I love blogs...if I said the names Nate and Thom to my friends, they wouldn't know who I was talking about (may not even know if I said the last names.) Here, no introduction necessary! LOVE Nate and Thom!

Doug Davis said...

love the stripe going up the staircase

paula said...

Please invite me when he calls:)

JMW said...

Love Thom - I think the same thing about Tim Gunn. I think he and I would make fabulous friends! He did a great job on that house - just gorgeous!

Katie @ Noodle and Boof said...

LOVE the dark grey bedroom!!

megan @ a life's design said...

i love everything, except the bathroom; a little to modern for me.

bluehydrangea said...

OK, you can have Nate, I'll take Thom and we can make it a double date. And I want me some of that striped runner!!!

LindsB said...

Since Nate is your boyfriend already I started dating Thom- but I'm sure we could do a double date :)

down comforter said...

Very cool pics - feel the need to see the big chill now :)

Jaime Rogers said...

The handrail is FABU;)

Best,
Jaime