Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Now That Is A Bonus

I must be living under a rock because it wasn't until today that I read the current queen of J. Crew, Jenna Lyons, received a 1 million dollar- that is $1,000,000 bonus from the clothing giant for a job well done.For the full story read HERE. While I would love that sort of bonus, I was jealous of this lady long before now. These images of Jenna's house are definitely not new but it is nice to go back and look....

2 different views of her closet, I would take either with open arms.

I love this shot taken from her office, so fitting for the great job she has done...
I always love to see inspiration boards, hers especially...
I can't wait to see what she has in store next for J. Crew....

Images Domino, Living Etc, The Huffington Post

15 comments:

LindsB said...

She has the best job- and closet I should add!

Tracy-Girl said...

Her office is STUNNING... what a luckyyy girl!

Donna said...

I am speechless!

paula said...

I think her closet is larger than both my kids rooms combined. Oh, and a million dollars... what a dream.

Staley Mc said...

1 million dollars? That is crazy. She does have my dream job though and her house is amazing.

sarah @ realestatestyle said...

I am jealous. cool house and cool job!

Hanako66 said...

every time I read something new about her, I love her more and more...she deserves it!

Katie said...

Um awesome! Maybe I'll get a million dollar bonus!!

botanical brouhaha said...

One million?! Wow!

Sweet Nothings said...

shes pretty amazing

Cristin said...

Good for Jenna! She has pulled JCrew out of the mundane.

xo,
cristin

Amy said...

ok I have tagged you! go to my blog grab your wondrful button and pass it on to 5 other special bloggers! Have a great week!!!

Blueprint Bliss said...

Amazing.

Miss Wendy said...

Why is a job well done for a clothing line worth 1 million dollars? I don't get that. I do love the line, and she has great style but seriously is it worth that kind of bonus?

JMW said...

Wow, a $1 million bonus. I can't imagine. But, she has done a tremendous job in returning J. Crew to it's status as a top tier retailer. They were flailing there for a while. You go girl!