Monday, November 9, 2009

Make Me Smile

Why don't we start Monday out with some images that make me happy?Love the mirror, Love the arches. Below, what fun wallpaper....
I would never have this in my house but I sure do like to look at it.....
Do I even need to comment......sigh.....
This lamp makes me laugh out loud. Is it a sassy bird or a bird who needs to find the loo quickly?
Romo oh Romo, where art thou Romo? Oh there you are on the roman shades....
Images Canadian House & Home (desk and closet) and House to Home

11 comments:

Sarah said...

I would like that closet!

Greet Lefèvre said...

Thank you for brenging over hapiness to me by seeing all these beautiful interiors!

Greet

Staley Mc said...

All so pretty. I die over that closet!

Greet Lefèvre said...

Thank you for brenging over hapiness to me by seeing all these beautiful interiors!

Greet

Chic Coles said...

That closet just made my day. I wish I had a closet that looked like that and was organized perfectly! Thanks for the inspiration!

Design Actually said...

Love the mirror, too, and the closet is to die for!

Chicago Chic said...

Oh I love your blog! These photos make me happy too....especially the 2nd & 4th photo - that closet, wow! Happy Monday, Love!

Baci xx
Rachel

Zuniga Interiors Design Studio said...

Hello Marianne-

Lovely images to make you smile! Thanks for stopping by to see how I am! Hope you are doing great!

Have a beautiful day!

Michelle

Katie @ Noodle and Boof said...

ohhh! that closet!

MFAMB said...

LOVELY! although that wallpaper looks slightly vaginal. the one below though is fabulous!!

Lindsey said...

I am LOVING the closet - of course and then the black and white room!!! Gorgeous!!