Friday, October 2, 2009

What's In A Picture- One Of My Favorite Kitchens

Hello kitchen I have LOVED for a while now. This picture would be so easy to fly by but there are so many beautiful things to study.Where to start?
*The Floors
*The lights- pendant and over the table
*Double honed granite islands, I have no words
*The chairs around my dream table
*The goat art, love love love
*The large bench overflowing with pillows

Oops....I couldn't stop at one. Another view of the kitchen...
* I will take the hood and super cute striped roman shades....okay and the range, the hardware...Well let's just be honest at this point I will take any kitchen upgrade there is, especially storage space!

Pictures House Beautiful

PS- If you think the pairs stopped at the islands be sure to read the interview. 2 dishwashers? I will keep dreaming right through the weekend! I hope your weekend is wonderful!

15 comments:

Janell @ House of Fifty said...

The Arch and window mirroring its curve are what also stand out when I look at this image...stunning architecture to frame this stunning kitchen!
Janell

Chic Coles said...

Beautiful kitchen great points you made all around. But the storage. Can you imagine having all of that storage. I might, ,just might have clean counter. Have a great weekend.

paula said...

great kitchen and you loving the goat art does not surprise me:) Oh, and what i would do for 2 dishwashers.

Katie @ Noodle and Boof said...

um i'll take the range and hood

Jennifer said...

oooh yeah, this is a good one! loving wicker chairs around a kitchen table these days.

the two dishwashers kill me. a total luxury, but really how often would you use them both?? of course, I might be singing a different tune a few kids down the road!

Angela said...

it's so clean. I can imagine myself cooking up a storm. : )

A New England Girl said...

This kitchen is absolutely gorgeous. I am such a fan of spaces like this, and the kitchen is my favorite room of any house. This is a perfect example of a beautifully designed and executed piece. :)

Staley Mc said...

So beautiful. I would love to bake in that kitchen!

Anonymous said...

I would definitely take any of it. Beautiful kitchen! Have a good weekend...
pk @ room remix

LindsB said...

I really enjoy the large windows here, they let in so much natural light and make the place sparkle.

Have a good weekend!

Unknown said...

I am with you, I will take any kitchen upgrade at this point! So would love to redo my kitchen.

Meals by Misty said...

The things I could do with that kitchen...endless possibilities! The oven is breathtaking! My dream kitchen for sure!

Swapna Raghu Sanand said...

What I loved was the pic showing the Arch and window mirroring the curve. It really stood out.

A Refocused Life said...

I think I might start cooking if I had this kitchen. It's white, which is the number one thing for me. I love everything about it.

Anonymous said...

My fav thing in the first pic is the double arches..oh and plenty of light shining in! Thank you for commenting on my blog the other day. :)

http://lovelysweetdreams.blogspot.com/