Thursday, August 27, 2009

What I Am Loving This Week

This tile.... These lamps....
This Linen Cabinet, in person it is the perfect shade of gray. Notice the detail in the back too... This nail polish I picked up yesterday at the grocery store. While it is called Steel Her Heart, it should really be called something like Annie Get Your Gun because it is a great gunmetal shade.
These plates....

Ahh!!! I am having major computer issues and now I can't find where I found these. Help!!!!! Does these look familiar to anyone? I will update when I figure it out.

Have a wonderful weekend!

12 comments:

frenchie said...

lamps, lamps, lamps...
i would never have a big enough house to buy all the ones i like and i certainly do like these!xxx

Jenny at LGN said...

All so pretty...
If you find out/remember where the china patterns are from, I'd love to hear about it! Those are AMAZING.

jenny

Blair Friedeman said...

Oh no! Sorry about your computer. Love those plates and that tile though! Have a great weekend. xx

Anonymous said...

loving those tile. a lot.

Chic Coles said...

Great picks. Love, that tile, always on the look out for a new one. That china is so fun and would make such a pretty table setting. Enjoy that nail color, totally different. Have a really good weekend.

Courtney said...

I'm swooning over that tile! Might be just what I need to keep in mind for our future kitchen makeover! Thanks for sharing!!

LindsB said...

love that nail polish color- I'm off to CVS to get some myself- thanks!

A Refocused Life said...

It's always fun to see what others like/love...I agree, they are all fun...the tile was great!

Dumbwit Tellher said...

I am digging the gunmetal grey nail polish as well but my 23 yr. old son had nixed it, saying, "oh mom". Glad you liked it too. Great fav.'s, really nuts for the tile. Like the Moroccan vibe?

Happy weekend Marianne ~

Under a Green Roof said...

love that tile too - how cool!

Christina said...

i was looking for some grey nail polish much like that! thanks for the tip.

No.35style said...

ooh, i like that nail polish!