Thursday, May 21, 2009

These Are A Few Of My Favorite Things

One of my very first favorite blogs (and still a favorite to this day) is:


So needless to say when Lindsay asked me to be a part of this I was so excited.So, if you want to see a few of my favorite things go over to Everything LEB. I should note that picking favorites for me was harder than I thought it would be, I fall in love with something new every day!

Is there anything of yours that is your absolute favorite (in any category)? I would love to hear about it.

7 comments:

LindsB said...

Hey Marianne- I love everything you picked out as your favorites, they are all great choices. Thanks again for answering all of these!!

xoxox

Christina said...

i'm horrible at favorites (i always refused to pick a favorite color as a child!) i'm off to check it out:)

Maria Killam said...

I better just get over there and check it out!

Anonymous said...

you both are my some of my fav blogs!!

Brooke @ Blueprint Bliss said...

Loved your favorites- So many of mine were the same. Esp my attachment to my vacuum cleaner!

Lauren said...

awesome favorites!!! i have too many to think of just one!!! haha, oka, maybe linen ;) ;)
xoxo

Slices of Beauty... said...

Beautiful taste!
Loved them all.