Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Happy Cinco De Mayo

Oh how I love this holiday! Warm weather, margaritas, cheese dip, mexican food in general (my favorite), festive decorations, what is not to love?
Tonight you will find me hopefully on a patio, ideally in a fantastic chair like these....


If I am at home I would like to pull up some fun chairs like these to a table of friends...Or maybe since I have to get up at the crack of dawn tomorrow to go to Atlanta I will just take a relaxing bath thanks to this Margarita Salt Bath Bomb found HERE.
Have a WONDERFUL day!

1. First image I am missing the information on, please help!
2. Calligaris Alchemia chair found HERE
3. Anthropologie Antwerp Chair
4. Bath Bomb found on Etsy from HERE

8 comments:

High-Heeled Foot in the door said...

Oh I'm right there with you. I love Mexican food and any excuse to eat it is good for me!

My oh my how I love that Calligaris Alchemia chair. I think it's too late to add to my birthday wish list for this year, but I'm loving it.

Christina said...

margarita bath bomb? umm, sold!

Brooke @ Blueprint Bliss said...

Happy Cinco de Mayo. We'll miss you tonight!

alison giese Interiors said...

Yay!!! Me gusto Cinco de Mayo!!!

Anonymous said...

love love that anthro chair!!!!!!!!

Pink Wallpaper said...

seriously, what is better then cheese dip?

Rachel said...

I adore that anthro chair. I'll take two please!!

Down Comforter said...

I just love the Anthropologie chair - so fun :)