Thursday, April 16, 2009

What Number Would You Pick?

I am behind on my magazine reading so this probably not new to some of you, but when I saw these number chairs it was intrigue at first sight. Featured in the April Metropolitan Home, these chairs by Billiani are perfect for a kids area or an adult table. Available in numbers 0-9 and numerous finish options, you could really let your imagination run wild. They actually reminded me of watching Sesame Street when I was little and always hoping the letter and number of the day were my favorites. Was that just me?
Photo Pottery Barn (old)
Speaking of letters, I have been meaning to post this picture for a while. I keep thinking I am going to do a decal post but my love for decals is so far spread I am not sure where to start.
BTW- the dresser above used to look like this. See the full transformation HERE.Pieces like these really get my creativity into overdrive.

7 comments:

paula said...

What fabulous chairs.

KM said...

no kidding. trash to treasure is my FAVORITE! it takes so much more creativity than buying something already done.
xx

Brooke @ Blueprint Bliss said...

Those are so fun... and new to me!

Blair Friedeman said...

Oh, those are adorable. Love it in turquoise. So playful.

Anonymous said...

oh, i hadnt seem them yet..LOVE

MissKarenAshley said...

Love the decal dresser! I've never seen anything like it. So creative.

Karen
www.simplylovelyideas.blogspot.com

Down Comforter said...

Some fun pieces - Love those chairs :)