Friday, April 10, 2009

What I Wish The Easter Bunny Would Bring Me

1. Opi Kiss On The Chic and You Don't Know Jacques! The second color may look scary, but trust me, it is awesome-a great dark shade without being goth. Thanks Jenny for the tip.



2. This rug from Urban Outfitters, only $29.99 for a 5 x 7.3. While he is there I would like a Thru The Trees Chandelier also only $29.99. I think it would be cute in my office hanging over the corner of my desk.
4. This Sweet Addiction Boho tank from LuLu's brought to my attention by Blueprint Bliss.
5. A Ferdinand from Stray Dog Designs. Don't ask me for where, I don't know yet. Office, bathroom, guest bedroom?
But what color? Every time I go to their showroom at Market I stop and stare...



6. Okay, let's be honest, this is the rug I really want, preferably a 5 x 7 or a 8 x 10 please.
7. A girl can dream can't she? Chandelier HERE.I hope you all have a wonderful, safe and blessed Easter.

11 comments:

Brooke @ Blueprint Bliss said...

Happy Easter. The funny thing- when I saw that tank- I thought of you! :) Hope to see you soon.

paula said...

I want your Easter basket. Happy Easter!

High-Heeled Foot in the door said...

Wow great picks. I second one of everything please. Be still my heart with that rug. I adore it. I think they only thing I can purchase though is that nail polish and I'm loving that dark hue! Wow I must pick it up today and report back.

Blair Friedeman said...

Oh, I would love the Easter bunny to bring me all those things too! That rug is beautiful and I have been smitten with that last chandleier for some time. Hope you get it all:)

Happy Easter!

Rachel said...

Adorable items! Love both chandeliers!

Happy Easter!

Anonymous said...

Happy easter as well! that last one is to die for

No.35style said...

that kiss on the chic looks like a great summer color. i like that chandelier, too!

Wanderings of a Wannabe said...

I'll take one blue beaded chandelier please :)

You don't know jacques is the new color down here (SC)...all my friends are raving about it. I haven't personally tried it out, but I say go for it! That is, if it shows up in your basket.

Happy Easter!

Down Comforter said...

LOVE the turquoise chandelier! Hope you had a wonderful Easter :)

LindsB said...

Did you get any of these fun things in your Easter basket this weekend?

Haven and Home said...

I did get the nail polish thanks to my very sweet mother in law!