Thursday, March 26, 2009

Robert & Sherwin- A Match Made In Color Heaven

I was searching for some fabric the other day on Robert Allen when I came across their new collaboration with Sherwin Williams. The companies are working together to come up with some great color/fabric combinations. See more combinations and get the full story HERE.

Usually I am Benjamin Moore girl, but yesterday I was in Sherwin Williams and I saw some colors I want to try. I need to get one of their color decks, I had one at one time but it seems to have disappeared....

4 comments:

Maria Killam said...

My latest colour crush with Sherwin Williams is a colour called Blonde. I couldn't find it anywhere in the Benjamin Moore deck (although I haven't checked the new Aura deck yet). Thanks for this, I have been on their site but didn't notice this paint/colour thing.

LindsB said...

I hope they keep this up, I would love to see some more color/fabric combos- these are all so pretty

High-Heeled Foot in the door said...

I was just on Robert Allen's site yesterday and I didn't even notice this. Thanks for the heads up!

Oh I love paint decks. I'll have to make a trip to my local Sherwin Williams and snatch one up.

Anonymous said...

Robert Allen has also recntly come out with some new trims in the greens--leaf, citron. chartruese,,
that cooordinate off the card you showed Marianne....I have just used the citron in a wood bead they now have...it is terrific! Give those a peek too..