Monday, March 23, 2009

Monday's Are For Daydreaming...A Showhouse Indeed

When I pulled out my Veranda and saw the Greystone Show House, I had no idea that it would hold so many rooms I would want in my house. Just look at the fixture below...
Where do I begin about the room above and below? Well maybe I should start with the color...Grey, my favorite.
The bedrooms with their colors make me so happy. The little lanterns above each twin bed make me swoon. The picture on the left is proof that twin beds can be in an adult room.

I am usually not a fan of matching wallpaper and curtains, but this room peeks my interest.
How fun is the metallic ceiling and heads on the wall?
The dining room is perfection. I LOVE this room.

What a cool room, I don't even know what would be my favorite part...

Between the stone walls, the funky light, the natural flooring, the large trees, I could definitely relax and read in here.
I don't think I will ever want a room this grand in my house, but this one is easy on the eyes...
Even the outside is extraordinary. For all the pictures visit VERANDA, although this is probably an issue that you will want to see in person. It's a keeper.

11 comments:

Maria Killam said...

I love that metallic ceiling fabulous. And a very nice end to your post, the tuscany inspired row of bushes.

pve design said...

Veranda, I just like saying it. Oh, I adore the magazine too...and that room with the wallpaper and matching curtains...my dear mother-in-law has that in her dining room and I love that look. So cozy and together in a polished way!

High-Heeled Foot in the door said...

Oh my. I love all the little sneak peaks that you showed, but I must make a trip out today to pick up a copy of that along with Twilight DVD. Yes I'm still a 15 yr old girl inside.

Anonymous said...

the third picture, literally took my breath away

LindsB said...

I LOVE that lucite table in the third picture down, do you know who makes it?

Brooke @ Blueprint Bliss said...

How beautiful. I am daydreaming at my desk now. Will pick this one up for the airport on Wednesday!

Anonymous said...

WOWEEE!!!! Never seen such a front-to-back
work of art!!! Amazing. thanks Marianne!

Lauren said...

I think I may have to go pick up this issue. So many beautiful rooms!!!! thanks for sharing!!!
xoxo

Under a Green Roof said...

I am loving the metallic ceiling too, and those blue walls, yum.

Blair Friedeman said...

I couldn't agree more! Each time I turned the page was just in love:) Definitely not throwing this issue away!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.