Friday, March 27, 2009

I Swear I Don't Work For West Elm

Maybe it is because I am DYING to change the rug in my guest bedroom, but I have rugs on the brain. Then I got an e-mail from W.E. with their new rugs and it was love. I have come to the conclusion that I am a stripe person.
Love herringbone- on everything, it is ridiculous. This rug is indoor/outdoor so I want to see it person because you never know, but so far so good.

E.H. - this is going in your file. Once the piece of furniture gets here we can decide but indoor/outdoor=kid friendly.
BTW- I was at Pier 1 a few days ago (at The Summit for those here in Birmingham) and they had these rugs on sale, I want one. Seriously. Bad. I know the price is awesome but I trying out a shopping, well buying hiatus. I am sure if you saw me in the store the other day you would have been able to tell I was having a inner battle with myself.
PS- the zebra is not black, it is actually dark blue, even better if you ask me. I believe these are all indoor/outdoor too but I could be wrong about that.


Kara said...

oooh, love love those striped and zebra rugs!! got the new w.e. in mail today and was in love myself!!!

Kara said...

navy is better btw1

Rebecca@Harmony and Home said...

I love those indoor-outdoor rugs. They are fantastic.... I've been looking for something similar... looks like a trip to Pier 1 might be in order.

My Notting Hill said...

Love the herringbone rug.

Jennifer said...

oooh, that striped rug might be just the thing I need to replace my ratty kitchen rug. and indoor/ourdoor? score! thanks for the tip!

Blueprint Bliss said...

I want the herringbone one!!