Friday, March 27, 2009

I Swear I Don't Work For West Elm

Maybe it is because I am DYING to change the rug in my guest bedroom, but I have rugs on the brain. Then I got an e-mail from W.E. with their new rugs and it was love. I have come to the conclusion that I am a stripe person.
Love herringbone- on everything, it is ridiculous. This rug is indoor/outdoor so I want to see it person because you never know, but so far so good.

E.H. - this is going in your file. Once the piece of furniture gets here we can decide but indoor/outdoor=kid friendly.
BTW- I was at Pier 1 a few days ago (at The Summit for those here in Birmingham) and they had these rugs on sale, I want one. Seriously. Bad. I know the price is awesome but I trying out a shopping, well buying hiatus. I am sure if you saw me in the store the other day you would have been able to tell I was having a inner battle with myself.
PS- the zebra is not black, it is actually dark blue, even better if you ask me. I believe these are all indoor/outdoor too but I could be wrong about that.

6 comments:

KM said...

oooh, love love those striped and zebra rugs!! got the new w.e. in mail today and was in love myself!!!

KM said...

navy is better btw1

Rebecca Corvese said...

I love those indoor-outdoor rugs. They are fantastic.... I've been looking for something similar... looks like a trip to Pier 1 might be in order.

My Notting Hill said...

Love the herringbone rug.

Jennifer said...

oooh, that striped rug might be just the thing I need to replace my ratty kitchen rug. and indoor/ourdoor? score! thanks for the tip!

Brooke @ Blueprint Bliss said...

I want the herringbone one!!