Wednesday, February 4, 2009

ModernNash

Do you live in Nashville? Do you love Ikea? Are you depressed because you have to make the trek to Atlanta or pay the crazy Ikea shipping costs to get the goods?My very wonderful friend Rachael alerted to me to the company ModerNash. This company based in Nashville will take your Ikea order and bring it to you from Atlanta. Genius!!!

Here is the story:

Okay, so it was a brisk January morning and while sipping on hot coffee two friends Nick and Dave talked about how much they loved IKEA®. They envisioned how cool it would be to have an IKEA® in Nashville because paying their high shipping rates is as fun as stubbing your toe. They then came up with a crazy idea to bring IKEA® home to Nashville at a discounted shipping rate and thus ModerNash Furniture Supply was born. ModerNash now takes orders for IKEA® furniture and accessories from Nashville locals, providing affordable shipping rates in addition to other services.


One more reason to love Nashville (my home town).

5 comments:

Lauren said...

what a cool idea!! (I have messed up our cars on more than 1 occasion trying to squeeze too much ikea stuff into them.)

High-Heeled Foot in the door said...

Another idea I wish I had thought of.

I've always wanted to go to Nashville. How did you like growing up there?

Haven and Home said...

I loved growing up in Nashville, it is such a cool city, I highly recommend people taking a trip there...

MelMir said...

Yes, I do live in Nashville and LOVE Ikea, but I would not say that I am depressed by the fact that the nearest one is in ATL.

Nashville is a cool city and a great place to raise a family!

Courtney said...

That is such a fantastic company/service! I didn't know you grew up in Nashville-- I absolutely love the city. My uncle lived there when I was younger, and I always adored visiting him. My love for Nashville has only grown since I've gotten older, and I still consider it a place where I would love to live (especially if/when we have kids.)