Thursday, February 5, 2009

Delight-ful

The other day I randomly came across these candles seen HERE and I thought they were a cute idea. So I started looking around Delight.com and found several great gift ideas. This Christmas snuck up on me and one of the things I am working on this year to have great, small gifts on hand so I won't be caught scrambling last minute for a hostess gift or a little happy for someone. I can tell already this site will help me in my organized quest.


I love the idea of getting little plants, indoor plants make me happy. Problem being I cannot remember to water them, so for someone like me the self watering pot (above right) is perfect-and they come in some great colors.

The above gifts are mentioned for the guys, but I would like either one of them. The little Ipods speakers make me happy and the catchall is much needed on my dresser.
File these in the "when I actually throw the dinner parties I have in my head file". Disposable, pop up place mats, so random and quirky but they speak to me.
Origami sticky notes...for when you are bored at the office, I think it is a genius idea. Each piece comes with instructions for different objects or animals.
I love cake. And I love birthdays. Need I say more?

2 comments:

Brooke @ Blueprint Bliss said...

fun post! just wanted to let you know that i left you a little surprise on my blog this morning... to let you know how much i enjoy reading yours!

Courtney said...

I really like Delight.com-- I've ordered from them before, and they have great best customer service (I was happy with everything right down to the way my order was packed/shipped.)

Those placemats are so quirky/fun, as are the origami sticky notes (they seem like just the type of thing my husband would love having at this desk at work!)