Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Eve Of A New Year.....

So I am scrambling to get things finished before the New Year. Unfortunately, this includes getting my filing in order for my accountant. (Side Note: My Mom is my accountant-she is quite good, I know I am BEYOND lucky, it is okay to be jealous. I think God knew when he gave me this brain devoid of any numerical or mathematical skills except measurements-comes with the job- that he would have to make sure someone was looking out for me.) Anyhoo, so organization was on the brain when I came across these, from one of my favorites....
I have always liked this furniture with the cutouts although it is rare that I am so drawn to Bright White furniture
Does anyone else have a hard time finding good looking book cases? Any of these would be a great addition to my office....

Okay back to filing I go. I hope everyone has a HAPPY and SAFE New Years Eve. I will see y'all next year (may not be until Monday, we will see how things go)

All furniture from www.brocadehome.com

No comments: