Thursday, December 4, 2008

Christmas Card Update

In my Fabulous Stationary post I mentioned a friend I had who made Christmas cards. Here are some examples of the CHARMING, DELIGHTFUL and AMAZINGLY AFFORDABLE cards.....




I KNOW THE BABY IS SOOOO CUTE! (NO HE IS NOT MINE)





Here is the scoop: the photo is printed on the paper so all you have to do is e-mail Brooke the picture you want to use, (she makes it so easy I may have to reconsider doing cards this year-I had given up...)

Pricing:

1-25: $1.50 each

25 or more: $1.25 each

**IF ANY IMAGES APPEAR FUZZY IT IS JUST MY COMPUTER HAVING ISSUES, NOT THE ACTUAL PICTURE

To order or if you have any questions e-mail Brooke (the mind behind these) brookechamblee@gmail.com or myself @ mstronginteriors@aol.com

***One more thing! If you are in the market for a photographer, I know a very talented one (see pictures above) so please let me know if you want information regarding the photographer

No comments: