Pages

▼

Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Quick Client Pictures

I wanted to share with you some pictures I took a few months ago at a (fabulous) client's house. It turns out I was not a good photographer so I will get more and share again in the future....How precious are the portraits?
These pictures really are not doing the space any justice. The prints below are some of my favorite items in the house...
How fun are they? More to come on them tomorrow. The frames are navy which is a nice change from black...
More to come I promise!

29 comments:

  1. Very pretty, and that sofa is fabulous! I agree that the prints are really fun too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Navy frames...I like that! It is sooooo hard to photograph interiors I swear, even more so at a client's home. Still, I can see how beautiful the spaces are!
    Janell

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful, Marianne.
    Love the framed art too.
    Teresa

    ReplyDelete
  4. Marianne this is gorgeous! You know I take pics right?

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love, love the first room- the pop of color in the lamps is so refreshing and really keeps the space young!

    abodelove.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looks like a greta project and I cannot wait to hear about those prints.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am LOVING that sofa and those tourquoise lamps!

    Denise

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm loving the kitchen artwork, especially No Dinner No Dessert!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I.need.that.sofa.
    Great spaces, and stop doubting your photo skills, you can put so many to shame. xo

    ReplyDelete
  10. Really gorgeous. The sofa is amazing! I think you take great pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a great space! Love the blue lamps that flank the sofa. Gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  12. What an amazing home!! You've done an excellent job, I can't wait to see more!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love the blue lamps and those prints! fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Gorgeous! Looks both welcoming and elegant. Love the navy frames!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I adore the idea of navy frames as well as the combined choices of seating!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Is that the work of John W. Golden? I love his work.
    - Danielle

    ReplyDelete
  17. Love this! Please, please tell me where you got the prints for the kitchen! I ADORE them!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  18. Great idea for the navy frames! That is the most gorgeous wood paneling I've ever seen. Great work with the decor!

    ReplyDelete
  19. love that first image Marianne! gorgeous. I found those prints a couple of weeks ago. Thought they might be cute it the baby's room:)

    ReplyDelete
  20. Fantastic job on those rooms. Love, love it. M.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Fantastic! The couch in the living room is set off beautifully by the walls. Lots of inspiration in these images.

    ReplyDelete
  22. Beautiful! Love the sofa with nailhead and the wingback chairs in the dining room. So fun! I am sure they are pleased with your design.

    xo,
    cristin

    ReplyDelete
  23. I adore the living room you created. The pieces are all so versatile. I love the prints too!

    ReplyDelete
  24. Love that first room! And the cute kitchen prints :)

    ReplyDelete
  25. Great job! I really want the prints from the kitchen. Maybe put those on my Christmas list ;)

    ReplyDelete
  26. What size are those John Golden Prints you framed? I love those!

    Kandace

    ReplyDelete
  27. I really enjoy coming to this blog for inspiration and would really like to thank you for sharing all the pictures that you have posted. I've recently married and we're about to move into our new home and are currently decorating. It's all nearly done but it's always great to look at other people's homes and steal a few ideas to provide a finishing touch. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments, I really appreciate them. DO NOT leave a comment with a promotional link, they will be promptly deleted.