Marianne - what a very charming print & would be perfect in a child's room. Very sweet without being too sweet. I love it in both color schemes. Sorry I've been bad at keeping touch. Sending lots of holiday cheer your way.
Do you mind sharing who the fabric is by and where it is available. I am hoping to do my girls' room in 2011 and I do love this! If I were in Bham, well, I just might get you to do it!
Beautiful fabric.
ReplyDeleteoh yes! I love this! I love the pattern inside the deer- this is precious! Thanks for sharing!
ReplyDeleteabodelove.blogspot.com
Marianne,
ReplyDeleteThis fabric is adorable. I love the second one.
Teresa
i love the second color option!
ReplyDeleteWhy yes, you should!
ReplyDeleteMarianne - what a very charming print & would be perfect in a child's room. Very sweet without being too sweet. I love it in both color schemes. Sorry I've been bad at keeping touch. Sending lots of holiday cheer your way.
ReplyDeletexx Deb
LOVE the top one! How adorable, yet chic at the same time.
ReplyDeleteSweet design and colorways for boy or girl!
ReplyDeletexo,
cristin
Do you mind sharing who the fabric is by and where it is available. I am hoping to do my girls' room in 2011 and I do love this! If I were in Bham, well, I just might get you to do it!
ReplyDeleteOh my goodness- this is AMAZING! Please tell me what it is- love the first one like mad! xo
ReplyDelete