Pages

▼

Tuesday, November 23, 2010

To You...

I am signing off for the rest of the week for a little (or a lot) of this...
But I wanted to tell you before I go that I appreciate y'all more than I could ever express. Thank you for taking time out of your day to read H&H! If you are a client reading this, an extra special thank you to you. I am so thankful for all of you reading this....
Speaking of being thankful, I thought this sign was appropriate for Thanksgiving....
So, I hope you have a wonderful, safe and fun Thanksgiving, I will see you next Monday!!!
Images: Here, Etsy, Sugarboo Designs, Traditional Home

PS- Thank you for all the card company recommendations, when I get back I will share some of the great companies people sent my way!

24 comments:

  1. Enjoy a long, restful break. Will you be sharing your holiday decorating with us when you get back?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Marianne,
    Such a nice post. Have a very Happy Thanksgiving.
    Teresa

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have a very Happy Thanksgiving! I love your post!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Have a lovely Thanksgiving, Marianne. I'm so very thankful for your bloggy support. Means a lot!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Thanksgiving to you and your family!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gobble gobble, happy turkey day to you & your family!!! xo

    ReplyDelete
  7. The "Kiss your life" saying is great - perfect for this season of giving thanks. Hope you and your family have a wonderful Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete
  8. that sign is awesome and I hope my table looks that good this Thursday!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank YOU for such an awesome blog! Hope your Thanksgiving is special.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Those table plants compliments the dining areas ambiance i like it. May you and your family have a wonderful and meaningful Thanksgiving celebration.

    aion account

    ReplyDelete
  11. tell nashvegas I said hello if you are heading that way!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Loving the white pumpkins this year. And I guess I'm going to have to get Traditional Home again - LOVE that last image. Have a wonderful holiday!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wow, I love those signs! It's on my wish-list! :-)


    This is my first time here and I can feel I'm in the right place. I love your post, your blog. It's really well done!

    I've just started a new blog, and if you can drop by to take a look and let me know what you think, it would be great!

    I hope to see you there,

    xo

    Luciane at HomeBunch.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wishing you a very happy Thanksgiving, Marianne! I love that first image with the white pumpkins.

    ReplyDelete
  15. happy thanksgiving, marianne.

    love, donna

    ReplyDelete
  16. i hope you have a wonderful and relaxing break!
    ~
    Tara

    ReplyDelete
  17. Oh my goodness, that is too funny. I have that exact "Kiss your Life" sign in my apartment! I got it at an amazing home store in Pittsburgh. You can see it here:


    http://navybeanonline.blogspot.com/2010/08/pittsburgh.html

    I love it so much and it's a daily reminder that each day is precious.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments, I really appreciate them. DO NOT leave a comment with a promotional link, they will be promptly deleted.