Pages

▼

Monday, November 22, 2010

Christmas Card Help Needed!

It is that time of year again to make a decision on what cards I will be sending from Marianne Strong Interiors. I would love any company suggestions you might have! I have seen Minted all over the place and I must say for now they are my front runner....On a side note I am loving this one too from Night Owl Paper Goods (a fabulous local company for those of you in B'ham)...
Okay so let me know if you have any other suggestions! There are so many cute printing and stationary companies out there, I would love to hear about them!

19 comments:

  1. These are great! I love the joy&peace one. So fun.

    I'm still debating on whether I'm sending any cards--personally or professionally. It always stresses me out :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I personally like the last one. I always like a personal card and plus you would be supporting a local artist ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. BAAAAHAHA! You have to go w/ the second to last one! It reminds me of those wonderfully whimsicle folks over at MOOSEJAW!
    "no, we really do love you!"

    ReplyDelete
  4. For your business I like the first and last card.
    Have a great day, Marianne.
    Teresa

    ReplyDelete
  5. I don't think you can go wrong, but the last one is terrific. I'll have to check out Night Owl Paper Goods (I live in the Montgomery area). I painted my own card this year.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Night Owl Paper is adorable - never heard of it!

    I'm probably ordering from Minted. There are so many great ones, it's hard to pick.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the 5th and 6th best of the top choices but also adore the last one with the orange car- so sweet! Good luck- I really need to get on the cards!

    ReplyDelete
  8. OH yes, Those are excellent choices and I am with ya, minted has soo many great choices. It is too hard to pick one.

    I couldn't make my mind up this year on which company to go with.... so far I have the "On Dasher on Dancer" set from mrboddington.com, a set of the plaid blank cards from kate spade AND the personalized air mail from minted... I know... I'm ridiculous... but ya know I kind of figured this way all my family in the same town will see a different one on display in each others homes! (or at least this is how I rationalize it to the husband) :)

    Can't wait to hear what you went with.

    ReplyDelete
  9. They are all great, but I like No. 6. I ordered my cards this year from Minted and their quality and selection is amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  10. These are gorgeous! I can't decide which I love most! What a fun problem to have. :)

    I think I'm going to try the cheap route this year...Costco. I like to use the blank card option, and upload a photo I've added text to in Picassa!

    Thanks for sharing these beautiful cards!
    Holly
    http://hallelujahsbyholly.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. All so nice, hard to pic one.
    Have a nice week.
    Tereza

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow, all great. Love the first one... peace on earth.

    xo,
    cristin

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love them both. I just found Night Owl Paper Goods a few weeks ago.
    PS I am doing a bunch of giveaways this week.

    ReplyDelete
  14. rae at armmommy did my birth announcements and i had all but given up trying to find exactly what i wanted, but she did a fabulous job!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I know I'm a little late for making suggestions. I would love for you to check out my friend Lauren's new line Mistletoe. Lauren is a completely stylish and wonderful girl who runs Rock Paper Scissor in Franklin, TN. Not only has she started launching her own stationery line, but now she is also one of the High Gloss editors. She has a spot on blog with great collections of fashion, gifts and humor. Her cards are elegant and special. I think you might really enjoy them.

    Shop
    http://www.rockpaperscissor.com/shop/index.php?cid=8

    Blog
    http://www.rockpaperscissor.com/blog/

    High Gloss
    http://www.highglossmagazine.com/

    Love your blog!

    Joanna

    ReplyDelete
  16. Of course I like seeing what people recommend since I'm a Christmas card designer. :) Just as with interiors, there are so many amazing paper designes out there!

    Good luck choosing just one!
    Xo...Linsey

    ReplyDelete
  17. I think the first two cards are perfect for your business cards they match your colour scheme etc. I also like the second to last one that one is witty but still business like :)

    i haven't been by in awhile... and you have change places looks nice in here :)

    Have a great Thanksgiving

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments, I really appreciate them. DO NOT leave a comment with a promotional link, they will be promptly deleted.