Pages

▼

Friday, October 22, 2010

Pull Up A Chair

The weekend is almost here! Last night I hosted a supper club for some of my favorite people so mine already started on the right foot. However, relaxation cannot begin just yet, a busy day is ahead. I am ready to prop up my feet for some R&R! Which brings me to this picture. I snapped it this week at a client's house. We recently reupholstered these chairs and they make me very happy. More to come as it progresses....Have a great weekend!

27 comments:

  1. Oh..they look gorgeous!!! I have been after a pair of chairs like those forever.
    Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ooh, so pretty, and i love the touch the wood on the arms.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really appreciate the placement of the pattern on the chairs, it doesn't look like it was an easy job! Great result...Janell

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree with Janell, the pattern placement us well done!
    Hope you have a wonderful weekend! xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are gorgeous! They're a timeless shape with such spunk! Thanks for sharing!

    abodelove.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh these are just gorgeous! The fabric is incredible. So pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  7. LOVE those chairs!! Great job, Marianne!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love love these chairs, the pattern the color, are perfection! Kathysue

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love! I have got to reupholster my Nannie's chair. It is hideous and lived in by Miss Boof at the moment. Thanks for the inspiration. Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  10. gorg marianne! have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love the chairs too. I'm really fond of wing backs these days. Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  12. what fabric is that? I am in love with that pattern!! please oh please share the info on it- it may make its way into our new nursery....

    ReplyDelete
  13. What great fabric! Totally livens up the chairs and I love the pillows, too!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Do you mind sharing the fabric source? Wonderful selection - I'm sure your client is smiling!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I'm giddy over these chairs! I have such a thing for pairs of wingbacks. Did you see Bryn's fab black ones??

    Have a lovely weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  16. These chairs look great. Do you mind me asking where to find the fabric? -S

    ReplyDelete
  17. Love those chairs and you! Now please move to NY or find me a house in your hood and a job for Jon so I can be part of your supper club.

    xo,

    Camila

    ReplyDelete
  18. Lovely fabric. I would love to see more, more, more:) Have a great weekend!

    Amy R.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Beautiful fabric!! happy weekend to you Marianne ~~

    xoxo Laura

    ReplyDelete
  20. Those chairs are fabulous, and I love the fabric choices. Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  21. What a great shaped chair and paired with such a fun fabric. Looking forward to seeing more!

    ReplyDelete
  22. So behind on blog reading! These chairs look great. Can't wait to see more!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Those are great looking chairs. well done!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments, I really appreciate them. DO NOT leave a comment with a promotional link, they will be promptly deleted.