I have decided that Lizzie Carney and I need to be friends. One look at her house told me all I needed to know....Images and additional information Country Living
When that issue of Country Living arrived at my door I was in awe of her home, and every time I see it posted I am even more in love. The wine cellar/dining room is probably my favorite part.
Be still my heart!!!!! = )
ReplyDeleteI've seen this on a few blogs now, gorgeous, wonderful, amazing, someting to dream about when the 4th child leaves home, love Posie
ReplyDeleteI could definitely be friends with her if the first two images you show are clothes and wine! Sounds like a match made in heaven!!
ReplyDeleteHappy Monday!
xo Jade
Beautiful. Thanks for sharing. Hope you have a great week.
ReplyDeleteThat wine room is delicious.
ReplyDeleteOooohh, I want a fancy schmancy wine room!
ReplyDeleteim so obsessed with this space!
ReplyDeleteOk, that first image....no, I am not jealous at all!!!! BTW, hope you don't mind a posted (and linked) to a nursery you designed today.
ReplyDeleteI hope she has rome for one more friend!
ReplyDeleteOh yes! Love that gray and pink color scheme in the dressing room!
ReplyDeleteLovely closet - I'd live in there.
ReplyDeletela la love it! thanks for sharing!
ReplyDeleteShe has a stuffed peacock-- how could you NOT live it!
ReplyDeleteWhen that issue of Country Living arrived at my door I was in awe of her home, and every time I see it posted I am even more in love. The wine cellar/dining room is probably my favorite part.
ReplyDeleteYou're so cute! Love the dining room with all the wine stacked up! Xo...Linsey
ReplyDeleteGorgeous, gorgeous!!
ReplyDeletelove this.
ReplyDeleteMy kind of girl too! That closet room is my kind of closet! She isn't messing around.
ReplyDelete