Pages

▼

Monday, October 25, 2010

Let's Get This Week Started

Images Martha Stewart

21 comments:

  1. I love orange...all year long! That entryway is exquisite. Nice way to start a sleepy Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving all the orange! I have an orange velvet bergere chair in my living room and love the hit of colour. If the word 'graphic' was a colour, I would imagine it orange (or maybe saffron yello:)- probably why I like it so much.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, shall we?! (Hard to do with a storm going on outside!) Love that last image, the soft gray with muted orange and ivories...perfect. Janell

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVING the orange entryway with botanical prints. Happy Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the paint in that first room!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love orange. I love to wear orange and I'm now believing I can live with orange. I like the new look of your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I adore orange even when it's not Halloween... Beautiful pics!
    Blessings,
    j

    ReplyDelete
  8. oh yes, the orange is waking me up already!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh. My. Goodness. Love the last image especially! Just perfect.
    Have a nice day, Marianne.
    Teresa

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love the first image especially, it screams fall!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I have a serious crush on orange, especially this time of year!

    Wonderful images to inspire!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. That first image literally made me draw in my breath-- it's amazing. Do you think it would feel too clautrophobic in a powder room? Ours is in bad need of a makeover, and I LOVE that. Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Loving the pops of orange, I decided that orange is going to be the feature color for our mud room in the new home, I am already on a hunt for the perfect fabrics & accessories! This post just gave me more inspiration. xo

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love the orange!!! It helped me get motivated for the week. thanks janette

    ReplyDelete
  15. What gorgeous inspiration pictures. I love the orange!

    ReplyDelete
  16. I'm so inspired by just looking at the pictures. I love the whole interior especially the carpets. I just hope I can have my carpet at home fixed by a stainmaster carpet. Tampa, where I lived is also known for such services. I hope I can find one soon.

    ReplyDelete
  17. so pretty... love fall & these are perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  18. THE perfect colours for this week....xv

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments, I really appreciate them. DO NOT leave a comment with a promotional link, they will be promptly deleted.