Pages

▼

Friday, September 10, 2010

Makes Me Feel Like...

it is really starting to be that time of year.Hope you have a fabulous weekend!

Image from Tommy Hilfiger ad campaign


9 comments:

  1. Love the photo! We had a car just like that growing up...it was a beast but very cool looking!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this Tommy Hilfiger campaign! So fall-ish and preppy! Hope you have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this campaign! Reminds me of my childhood.
    Have a great weekend, Marianne.
    Teresa

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great image...I recall taking trips in a station wagon very much like this one! My brother and I would hang out in the back during a long haul, with no seats or seat belts mind you!! Janell

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a fun image! Love this time of year :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I know - doesn't it make you want to pack bag for fall weekend getaway! That's why I'm so glad I got married in October - Hubby and I can celebrate during such a beautiful time of the year!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love this photo - it evokes such warmth and seems so cozy! I'm happy to have found your blog! I'm an interior obsessed mommy to three kids and we're adopting twins from Ethiopia! We're also in the process of building a home so I look forward to following along with your inspirations!
    Blessings.
    j
    www.gfinkfamily.blogspot.com
    Beneath the Acacia Tree

    ReplyDelete
  8. Starting to feel it here too! Tommy Hilfiger always says fall to me.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I have always wanted a Jeep Wagoner with the wood siding. It's great to welcome a new season isn't it? I'm ready! Hoping you had a relaxing weekend Marianne? xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments, I really appreciate them. DO NOT leave a comment with a promotional link, they will be promptly deleted.