Pages

▼

Friday, September 17, 2010

Easy...

I know I just posted a West Elm picture a little while ago, but when I look at this picture I think of the weekend. And well...it is almost that time.
Hope you have a good one.

12 comments:

  1. there's alot to like in that photo.
    just said a 'quick one' for you and your family. I hope you're doing well and have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have been eying that tree trunk stool for awhile, just no clue where I would put it right now!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the curtain blowing....easy....like it's almost the weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's lovely, a really nice relaxed feel. I am imagining a warm spring breeze floating throught hat window.. I need some of that this weekend!!
    Flick x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can almost feel the breeze through the window. Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Have a wonderful weekend, Marianne!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Crazy cool-- love the silhouettes on the old exposed brick with that tres modern chair.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh how I love exposed brick. Gorgeous photo! Have a wonderful weekend.
    XO Piper

    ReplyDelete
  9. I was just drooling the other day over the latest West Elm Catalog. I started to turn down pages that I liked...until I realized I turning down almost all of them! Ha!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments, I really appreciate them. DO NOT leave a comment with a promotional link, they will be promptly deleted.