Pages

▼

Thursday, September 9, 2010

Crazy For Tom

Dear Tom (Scheerer),

I think you are fabulous, your work is superb and I want to live in of your homes. That's all.

xx,

Marianne
All image Tom Scheerer

19 comments:

  1. Marianne,
    These rooms are gorgeous! Love the hardwood floors and the lines in these rooms.
    Have a nice day.
    Teresa

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want...wait, I NEED the flooring in the first image and the art series in the last. Can you let him know when you see him? Thanks xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Marianne,
    Do you have your DVR set for the BIG DAY? Monday!!!!!
    I can't wait.

    ReplyDelete
  4. All so airy and freah! I love those spaces!

    ReplyDelete
  5. is it me or his he getting BETTER??

    ReplyDelete
  6. Me too ~ these rooms are gorgeous! Thanks so much for sharing.
    XO Piper

    ReplyDelete
  7. I agree! The perfect hint of modern fabrics and feel with that classic traditional vibe. love this post!

    ReplyDelete
  8. love it! I need to quit reading blogs for a week more often. I am devouring everyone's design posts like I've never seen design imagery before. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Do you have a boyfriend who is NOT named Tom?! I couldn't agree more-- you'll find me hiding under the sofa in the bird room.

    ReplyDelete
  10. agreed! That third bedroom makes me weak in the knees!

    ReplyDelete
  11. All just gorgeous!

    Jennifer

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love mostly neutral rooms and these are some beauties.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Can I move in too? If not, I'm visiting often.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I didn't realize that all of these were from him!! There are a couple that I've seen and liked, but didn't know who they were from.

    Hey - and I'd be happy to live in the guest house.

    ReplyDelete
  15. I declare you'd have to scoot over to make room for me too! I so admire his mix of traditional/mid-century/exquisite fabrics/art...oh heck..all of it!!

    Thank you Marianne, his work is inspiring. xx

    ReplyDelete
  16. I am totally obsessed with him too. Just ADORE all his spaces and he is my design crush/obsession. Glad to know another Scheerer lover!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments, I really appreciate them. DO NOT leave a comment with a promotional link, they will be promptly deleted.