Pages

▼

Thursday, September 16, 2010

Belle Of The Ball

I was looking through Farrow & Ball's new wallpaper, The Baroque Collection, and it dawned on me....I want a bright foyer with a wallpaper like this...
And an autumn weekend getaway that feels like this....
And I don't care what anyone says, I think I need some metallic wallpaper somewhere in my house...
Speaking of Farrow & Ball, this book has been on my wish list for a while...
and I am adding this one now as well (Santa are you listening?)...
More inspiration (and some of my favorite paint colors) Farrow & Ball

11 comments:

  1. That metallic wallpaper is AMAZING! I think i need some. Wouldn't it be perfect in a closet??

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Marianne!

    I love wallpaper, and need more of it in my home ~~ These are gorgeous!


    xoxo Laura

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE wallpaper...can't imagine ever not being crazy for it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The third image- with the metallic wallpaper is making me lust. I'm with you- no matter what anyone says- that wallpaper needs to grace as many walls as possible! Thanks for sharing! I am off to brainstorm which wall I can begin prepping for paper! ha!

    ReplyDelete
  5. i think you need that metallic wall paper too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. All their wallpapers are gorgeous as well as their paint colors!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the wallpaper in images 1 and 3 especially!
    I already have the first book on my list.
    Have nice day, Marianne.
    Teresa

    ReplyDelete
  8. .. for me stripy one.
    I did not know about their books. Thanks for the tip.

    X
    V

    ReplyDelete
  9. I just got one of those book from Amazon for like 5 bucks (if you don't mind that it's used!). I love their books too!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi there!
    I just want to say that I am your newest follower. I am visiting from TDC. I love your blog. Have a great weekend!
    Bonnie :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments, I really appreciate them. DO NOT leave a comment with a promotional link, they will be promptly deleted.