Pages

▼

Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Well I Couldn't Stop There

More from S.R. Gambrel, if he ever does a book I will be first in line to buy it...
Absolutely inspiring.

24 comments:

  1. I love everything about these images. The rooms look so stylish but very comfortable as well. Genious!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have most of these images saved too! I love his style - and it's something that my husband would really like to. He hits the right balance in all of his designs.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Omigoodness, this is one talented designer! I love that bathroom and the entryway/staircase photo. Everything is so timeless and gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What gorgeous work! I love that extended window seat in the third pic - I would spend hours there reading books.

    ReplyDelete
  5. OK, I need it all, as in every room. Both kitchens, that foyer, the hallway with the lanterns. True love.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love every one of these rooms! And the snowflake artwork in the last photo is simply amazing! Thanks so much for sharing.
    XO Piper

    ReplyDelete
  7. Can't get too much of this artist! He is soooo talented.
    Teresa (Splendid Sass)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I know. After you posted yesterday I spent some time pouring over the whole website.

    Hope you are enjoying your downtown. Email me and fill me in on what's been going on with all your projects, etc. Summer has flown by, has it not!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh. my. Every picture is just stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Just coming back again. Can I also have the daybed area that has the ceiling covered in grass cloth??

    ReplyDelete
  11. I do believe SRG walks on water. I am a huge fan. I'm crazy for the subway tile with the gray grout. The guy seems to do no wrong. Thank you Marianne for sharing the love x

    ReplyDelete
  12. I'll be in line too. I'm fixated on the kitchen in the 5th picture. I love the soft white tiles with the grayish grout.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I can't believe he hasn't already done a book. Someone needs to get on that!

    ReplyDelete
  14. So clean and elegant! That bathroom is calling my name!

    ReplyDelete
  15. All of these rooms are absolutely gorgeous. Saving them to my inspiration file RIGHT NOW! :) Thanks for the introduction to such a talented designer.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Wow. He never ceases to inspire me!

    ReplyDelete
  17. His work is beautiful...I love how he's able to combine classic and contemporary seamlessly. True talent!

    ReplyDelete
  18. What beautiful interiors. loving the last image with the snow flake paintings>

    ReplyDelete
  19. i love the pendant lights in the 2nd and 5th pictures. any idea where they came from?

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments, I really appreciate them. DO NOT leave a comment with a promotional link, they will be promptly deleted.