Pages

▼

Monday, August 16, 2010

Hello There...

Lights that need to be mine...now. This room has my wheels spinning...It is in the same house with this...
And this closet...
Some guys have all the luck.

*I will still be out of the loop this week but I will return e-mails soon!

Images from uber-talented S.R. Grambel via Coco & Kelley

14 comments:

  1. Oooh, yes, I love the orange and that dressing room is to die for!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The ones in the 1st image are stunning! Happy Monday Marianne!

    xoxo Laura

    ReplyDelete
  3. This place was love at first sight for me too!

    Happy Monday! xo Jade

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the Ikat print lining the closet doors, is that wallpaper? Janell

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those are all so gorgeous; especially the first set! What a way to add a bit of elegance and charm to the dining room.

    ReplyDelete
  6. That dining room has been on my desktop, and I just love the serenity of it. So beautiful. Love Steve Gambrels work. Beautiful post!
    Teresa (Splendid Sass)

    ReplyDelete
  7. That wallpaper on the closet doors is so cool!

    ReplyDelete
  8. um that closet is bananas

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great details! The Ikat fabric added to the door panels is fab!

    ReplyDelete
  10. gorgeous! I love, love, love, love the dressing room.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow...love the huge pendants in the first photo!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments, I really appreciate them. DO NOT leave a comment with a promotional link, they will be promptly deleted.