Pages

▼

Friday, August 13, 2010

Today...

Today I will be on Laura's blog...Do people ever come into your life and you wonder why you are so lucky? That is how I feel about Laura. Besides being an inspiring artist she also has a heart of gold. I have a Blue Crab that proves it...
For more of her work visit Etsy. I hope you have a wonderful weekend!

8 comments:

  1. Laura's Blue Crab painting looks beautiful in your home! Have a fantastic weekend!
    XO Piper

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Marianne!

    I am the one who is grateful for meeting you, and your room is to die for!! Yay, I am honored that the blue crab is in such distinguished company ...

    Thanks again for your fabulous inspiration on BB&B today!

    xoxo Laura

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a beautiful room! Love the blue crab.
    Teresa (Splendid Sass)

    ReplyDelete
  4. That room is fabulous - love that wall color! And the blue crab looks perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think I need a piece of her artwork for our Hamptons home! It would look perfect hanging in our great room.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I agree with JMW, that wall color is fabulous! What is it?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the blue crab. It looks great on your wall. I am going to visit her etsy shop now.

    ~ Tracy

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love peeks inside your house, always so gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments, I really appreciate them. DO NOT leave a comment with a promotional link, they will be promptly deleted.