Pages

▼

Friday, August 27, 2010

TGIF

I am not going to lie, it was hard to get the ole brain working this week after a long vacation. It was one of those weeks that called for a diet Grapico...every...day. I love D.G. So, I can't muster up a full post but I did want to share with you my newest love along the Grapico line....Essie Bahama Mama.Looks great; it is not purple, not pink, not deep red, it is somewhere in the middle. Also, I love this room is different than most you see, on the fun side to get the weekend started...
Image Houzz

15 comments:

  1. Great color for Fall ~~
    Happy Friday to you Marianne!

    xo Laura

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that color!Hope you have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW. That is a great fall color! Might be a great alternate to my Metro Chic gray!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is a gorgeous color!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the essie nail color. Have a great weekend.
    Teresa

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nail polish is my first step into an autumn palette. Love this color! And thank you for your notes on my blog, brought a smile to my face!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the color! It's like red to me... It's big and deep and rich, but not quite as serious.

    ReplyDelete
  8. love that nail color. I am actually wearing one very similar! Love it. I couldn't wait until fall to try it out :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous color... great for the toes!! What a fun purple room too! xo

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ooh, love that color. I had an Essie color recently called "Island Hopping" that I loved, but it was more of a light purple. I'm definitely getting this one for my next pedi!

    ReplyDelete
  11. im going to check this out. it seems perfect for fall

    ReplyDelete
  12. I am going to have to try that new polish color!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments, I really appreciate them. DO NOT leave a comment with a promotional link, they will be promptly deleted.