Pages

▼

Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Shine On Me...

I L-O-V-E, love, love this light by Ironware International...

They have other pretties too....
You there, get in the cart with the first light....
More @ Ironware International

18 comments:

  1. I love the first chandelier as well and it would work in any setting. I’m off to check out Ironware International, thanks for the heads up! Have a wonderful day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The first one is not on the website-- I'm sure it is sooo beyond my price range, but I want it so much! What a great resource.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stop teasing me! I have been looking for the most perfect piece for the dining room. These are gorgeous, but I am sure out of my, ahem, price range :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ironware has some stunning light fixtures! They make a statement once installed!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Seeing the first image I am reminded of this from Horchow...

    http://www.horchow.com/store/catalog/prod.jhtml?itemId=cprod68500004&parentId=cat000099&masterId=cat1590731&index=3&cmCat=cat000000cat1590731cat000099

    They are all fantastic, but I am a lighting lover...I think I could look at lights all day long *sigh*

    ReplyDelete
  6. They are so beautiful. Thanks for sharing. I checked out their website. You know when they don't list the prices that they're out of your (my) price range!

    ReplyDelete
  7. love that first one. I want to hang it from my ear.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm with you on that first one. Stunning. Love it. Haven't been by in awhile. I've missed some good stuff and I'm having fun catching up!

    ReplyDelete
  9. love Stephanies comment!

    These are totally beautiful, I would take one of each please

    ReplyDelete
  10. Woo hoo! A new place to look for chandeliers! Thanks! I really like that first one. I have been searching for a while and just have not found THE one.

    ~ Tracy

    ReplyDelete
  11. I am obsessed with lighting right now, so this post came at a perfect time! I love the third image!!! Just beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  12. such great lighting..that first one is stunning.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Ooh, I love that first one too and the next to last one. Very cool. Thanks for sharing these!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love lighting fixtures and you have some good options here! I am getting excited for the NYIGF to check out some new ones.

    ReplyDelete
  15. WHAT a fantastic new resource, thanks for the heads up lady!

    ReplyDelete
  16. I want the first one! Very elegant and sophisticated. I bet this will look good on my living room. I just wish I can afford it :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments, I really appreciate them. DO NOT leave a comment with a promotional link, they will be promptly deleted.