Pages

▼

Tuesday, August 10, 2010

The Rest of The Story

While I loved the main rooms in the house yesterday, this takes the cake...Country Living Idea House 2008

19 comments:

  1. oh my gosh that wallpaper in the bedroom is stunning!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow--the entry is amazing. whether it' a stencil or wallpaper, i'm in love. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. love this one! especially the last image. I'm digging bookcases of all kinds these days

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow, loved the wallpaper and, of course, all those gray tones. I had to look twice to see that this is all from a 2008 show house. timeless...

    ReplyDelete
  5. love, love and more love. would love the bathroom chandelier in my dining room!

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's amazing how designers can make a grey bedroom look warm. Love that room!

    ReplyDelete
  7. The chandelier over the bath is my dream...

    ReplyDelete
  8. I would like the mirror in the first photograph, chair in the second, bath map and chandelier in the third...
    Beautiful post.
    Teresa (Splendid Sass)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sometimes it's the small things that catch your eye, here it is the bath rug with the big dots! Too adorable! Janell

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love this timeless house. That mirror in the first picture against that wallpaper is too fun.

    ReplyDelete
  11. How pretty is this room?! I love that wallpaper. It's just great!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love the first image...that chest of drawers is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  13. If that's country living -- sign me up! Love the wallpaper, the foo dog screen printed pillow, that mirror...ALL of it, really.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Everything about that bathtub nook is heavenly...from the chandelier to the plantation shutters, I'm in love with it all!
    XO Piper

    ReplyDelete
  15. Tons of great Oly studio pieces. Who makes the wallpaper in the first image?

    ReplyDelete
  16. This home takes the cake + the frosting too. *swoon* x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments, I really appreciate them. DO NOT leave a comment with a promotional link, they will be promptly deleted.