Pages

▼

Monday, August 9, 2010

P.S.

I wanted to thank y'all for all the great book recommendations, I looked them all up and I will let you know what I decide. My favorite book is...My Dad gave The Alchemist to me about 8 years ago and I have read it so many times it would be hard to count. It is simple but inspiring and I highly recommend it to anyone.

6 comments:

  1. Thanks for the recommendation! I will put it on my list of "must reads"!

    ReplyDelete
  2. my best friend gave me this book some years ago . Great, inspirational reading.
    X
    V

    ReplyDelete
  3. I haven't read that in probably 10 years! Thanks for the reminder!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the recommendation, can't wait to try it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've never read this! I'm always looking for a new book to read! I will have to check it out!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What? Oh my gosh! This is one of my favorite books too! I haven't read it in a while but I think it is time for a re-read. I list some of my favorite summer reads in my blog today.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments, I really appreciate them. DO NOT leave a comment with a promotional link, they will be promptly deleted.