I have been fearful that I'm picking paint colors that might appear too dark - this just made me feel so much better. I love the richness in the room!!
Chairs are awesome. The rich brown is fantastic. Globes coming out of fireplace fun... but they would stay in place for maybe 2 seconds with my boys in the home.
The colorful design on the chairs really pops against all of the dark elements in the room. The dark brown and white contrast gives this room a really interesting look and feel.
The chocolate walls are yummy and the lucite legs are fabulous!
ReplyDeleteditto.
ReplyDeleteLove those chairs!
ReplyDeleteI have been fearful that I'm picking paint colors that might appear too dark - this just made me feel so much better. I love the richness in the room!!
ReplyDeleteLove those chocolate walls and how the crown molding pops against them.
ReplyDeleteXO Piper
I just love those lucite leg chairs, in every picture I see with them I just love them more. This room is beautiful!
ReplyDeleteSo many fun elements....the globes spilling out of the fireplace, those fab Kartell chairs.
ReplyDeleteLove the chocolate walls with the white trim - gorgeous!
ReplyDeleteOne of my favorite spaces you've ever posted -- So inspirational!
ReplyDeleteI definitely would have remembered seeing this photo before! The chocolate walls, the dark floors, the chairs...all fabulous!
ReplyDeleteI've always found that room so chock-full of totally unique ideas-- and they all work together, somehow!
ReplyDeleteI am loving those dining chairs WOW.
ReplyDeleteChairs are awesome. The rich brown is fantastic. Globes coming out of fireplace fun... but they would stay in place for maybe 2 seconds with my boys in the home.
ReplyDeleteThe colorful design on the chairs really pops against all of the dark elements in the room. The dark brown and white contrast gives this room a really interesting look and feel.
ReplyDeleteLove the globes in the fireplace...like Santa stuff the world in your chimney!
ReplyDeleteSo inspiring! Thanks for posting a picture that makes me want find unique ways of making my house more of a home!
ReplyDelete