Pages

▼

Wednesday, August 11, 2010

I'm Coming Home

Starting today I will be on a little hiatus. Posts will continue but I will be out of pocket for a while enjoying some R&R...with the real BFF (sorry Nate & Thom). Speaking of, today is the anniversary of this...and I could not be happier. Since I have very few wedding pictures on this computer I went to see what I posted last year and I must say, I still love everything on that post. I guess some things never change. Oh, and "I'm Coming Home" by Robert Earl Keen was our first dance sung by a great friend, it was perfect.

40 comments:

  1. Happy anniversary Marianne! You were such a beautiful bride. Enjoy your day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Anniversary, you look beautiful and both so happy! Enjoy the R&R, and REK....what a great song for a first dance!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Anniversary! You looked gorgeous (and so happy!). Enjoy your time off.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Anniversary! Such a beautiful photograph.
    Teresa (Splendid Sass)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Anniversary, enjoy some time off! Janell

    ReplyDelete
  6. You guys look beautiful!!! Happy anniversary. xo

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy Anniversary! What a beautiful bride...

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy Anniversary! Have fun on your little break!

    ReplyDelete
  9. beautiful couple! happy anniversary and many more to you!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Have a great trip home and very happy anniversary, Marianne!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Happy anniversary! You made a gorgeous bride and what a handsome couple! Enjoy your R&R.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Congratulations and happy anniversary! We celebrated our
    33rd last Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Happy anniverary to a beautiful couple!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Happy Anniversary! I can barely see your veil, but it is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Happy Anniversary Marianne! You were a very radiant bride.

    Have a wonderful time away!

    ~ Tracy

    ReplyDelete
  16. Love seeing wedding photos...this was a great one!!!

    And, I am loving all your picks from last years post too!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Happy Anniversary! We are going back to Gian Marco for our traditional anniversary dinner tonight. It was fun seeing you last year!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Happy Anniversary! Love your wedding photo.

    We celebrate our 39th August 21st. Wish you that many and many more.

    ReplyDelete
  19. you're so gorgeous!! have fun spending time together!! congrats
    xoxo,
    lauren

    ReplyDelete
  20. Happy Anniversary! You were a beautiful bride! Enjoy your R&R!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Happy anniversary and love it that you had a Robert Earl song as your first dance - love that good ol' Texas boy!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Happy Anniversary! You two are such a lovely couple. Enjoy your vacation!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Happy Anniversary ----- that is one stunning couple!!
    xo Elizabeth

    ReplyDelete
  24. Happy Anniversary! You were such a beautiful bride. Enjoy your time off.

    ReplyDelete
  25. Happy Anniversary! And enjoy your time away . . .

    ReplyDelete
  26. Wishing you all of God's best in your next year of marriage!

    Xo...Linsey

    ReplyDelete
  27. happy anniversary! I hope you two have the best time away!

    ReplyDelete
  28. So pretty! And I LOVE your song choice. One of my faves!!

    ReplyDelete
  29. Happy anniversary! Stunning bride, stunning couple!

    Enjoy every minute of your time off.

    We will be waiting for you when you get back.

    Summer hugs,

    Mon

    ReplyDelete
  30. Oh my gosh, beauty beauty beauty...And I LOVE Robert Earl Keen, what a great first dance! Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  31. A very happy belated anniversary to you both. What a gorgeous couple you two are. To 70+ more years of devotion and love xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  32. Gorgeous couple!! Your dress is positively stunning:)

    ReplyDelete
  33. Happy Belated Anniversary! I love how much happiness is written on your faces in this photo.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments, I really appreciate them. DO NOT leave a comment with a promotional link, they will be promptly deleted.