so cute!Happy weekend ~~xoxo Laura
Love it! TGIF!
super cute! love the mustache.
Yay! I love it too. So cute!
So cute... By he/she do you have news to share?
Part of the joy of being pregnant is the excitement that goes along with designing the nursery!!
How adorable is that?! We have something similar that we purchased from a local artist - it's the alphabet, featuring animals from each letter. Perfect for a baby's room.
Totally stealing this from you-- we are redoing the boys' room this summer in exactly that shade of blue-grey, and that is TOO cute!
too cute!
So cute! I just bought fabric for our nursery today....fun times.
Very CUTE !!!
Ahhhdorable!!!!Love the "giving tree" one below too.
Why wait for kids? : ) I'd love to hang this in the den in my apartment, which is entirely child-free!
aw....that is adorable! love the little googly eyes : )
that is so cool, i love it!
So unique! And I love the name of the business. Sugar Fresh just sounds like something you'd want in your home!Happy weekend!Linsey
I love this! This would look so cute in my classroom.Jo
just precious! :) happy weekend dollface. xo
That is so cute!
super cute. sent that tree one you posted to a client:)
Love that print! Etsy is the best place to go to for artwork to be used in nurseries.
Thank you so much for your comments, I really appreciate them. DO NOT leave a comment with a promotional link, they will be promptly deleted.
so cute!
ReplyDeleteHappy weekend ~~
xoxo Laura
Love it! TGIF!
ReplyDeletesuper cute! love the mustache.
ReplyDeleteYay! I love it too. So cute!
ReplyDeleteSo cute... By he/she do you have news to share?
ReplyDeletePart of the joy of being pregnant is the excitement that goes along with designing the nursery!!
ReplyDeleteHow adorable is that?! We have something similar that we purchased from a local artist - it's the alphabet, featuring animals from each letter. Perfect for a baby's room.
ReplyDeleteTotally stealing this from you-- we are redoing the boys' room this summer in exactly that shade of blue-grey, and that is TOO cute!
ReplyDeletetoo cute!
ReplyDeleteSo cute! I just bought fabric for our nursery today....fun times.
ReplyDeleteVery CUTE !!!
ReplyDeleteAhhhdorable!!!!
ReplyDeleteLove the "giving tree" one below too.
Why wait for kids? : ) I'd love to hang this in the den in my apartment, which is entirely child-free!
ReplyDeleteaw....that is adorable! love the little googly eyes : )
ReplyDeletethat is so cool, i love it!
ReplyDeleteSo unique! And I love the name of the business. Sugar Fresh just sounds like something you'd want in your home!
ReplyDeleteHappy weekend!
Linsey
I love this! This would look so cute in my classroom.
ReplyDeleteJo
just precious! :) happy weekend dollface. xo
ReplyDeleteThat is so cute!
ReplyDeletesuper cute. sent that tree one you posted to a client:)
ReplyDeleteLove that print! Etsy is the best place to go to for artwork to be used in nurseries.
ReplyDelete