Pages

▼

Sunday, July 11, 2010

Quiet Time

He has showed you, O man, what is good. And what does the LORD require of you? To act justly and to love mercy and to walk humbly with your God. Micah 6:8Do everything without complaining or arguing, so that you may become blameless and pure, children of God without fault in a crooked and depraved generation, in which you shine like stars in the universe as you hold out the word of life -- in order that I may boast on the day of Christ that I did not run or labor for nothing. Philippians 2:14-16

7 comments:

  1. Just perfect. Beautiful Scriptures! Can't wait to dig into your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi marianne...
    i love this... hope you had a wonderful weekend...
    xoxo pam

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ahhh, I needed that! Thank you. PS west elm new clover duvet, thought of you:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can't wait to hear the words..."well done, good and faithful servant"...love this post!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments, I really appreciate them. DO NOT leave a comment with a promotional link, they will be promptly deleted.