Pages

▼

Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Welcome In

I love the simplicity of this entry....Even though it is simple there are so many beautiful details...the border on the stairs, the painted panel on the ceiling where the light is, the dark trim next to the whites and creams, the bench with a pillow that carries the colors through just like the geometric rug.

Image House & Home

19 comments:

  1. Simple and beautiful. I love the rug up the stairs. The painted ceiling above the lighting fixture is fabulous! The settee is perfection.

    ReplyDelete
  2. love this simplicity! and what a simple and classic lighting fixture!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh,oh,oh. You really got me with this one. Something about black and cream spaces that are so linear and yet so soft makes me very, very happy.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh,oh,oh. You really got me with this one. Something about black and cream spaces that are so linear and yet so soft makes me very, very happy.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh I would love to walk home into this!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That is a beautiful entry. I like everything about it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I agree! Beautiful. It all looks so soothing.

    ReplyDelete
  8. i love everything about it. very simple, yet beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  9. it's funny because it is so simple , but there is so much to see! gorgeous and classy.
    Have a pretty night,
    Kristin

    ReplyDelete
  10. I just read your comment , oh! thank you so much!

    ReplyDelete
  11. That ceiling color and woodwork is to die for and I love that light fixture. -cristi

    ReplyDelete
  12. Did you hear that down in Alabama? I just breathed a sigh of contentment up here in KY looking at that beautiful foyer and staircase!

    ReplyDelete
  13. You are right. Simple and beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  14. the ceiling is breathtaking! I love all of the woodwork! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  15. Oh, I'd love to come home to this. Love the ceilings and the stair runner!

    ReplyDelete
  16. There really is not one thing I DONT love about this picture. I am particularly drawn to the wood flooring, I like the wider panels, my parent's have wood flooring but it's thinner, I like this much better, put it on my tab please!

    ReplyDelete
  17. I absolutely love this look, it is so timeless....

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments, I really appreciate them. DO NOT leave a comment with a promotional link, they will be promptly deleted.