Pages

▼

Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Simple Image=Happiness

This week I was going to do a series of posts featuring one room at a time that grab me. Instead I am starting this week with an image from Romo that makes me smile...
Speaking of...the fabric is the background of this picture is my newest love...
Images Romo

18 comments:

  1. Mmm.. I LOVE Romo. These images make me want to bring pink into my decor a little- It's a color I've never really used. Have a great week, girl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Perfect fabric for that little antique chair!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That chair is PERFECTION. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sometimes simple really is the best to show off!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love that fabric! So simple but so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That chair does say "I'm happy"...would be a great addition to so many different spaces! Janell

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the grey and that deep pink together! They are such a great compliment to the neutrals!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am a fan of gray! Love the draperies in the background.

    ReplyDelete
  9. The drapery fabric reminds me of blowing pink dandelions...like a a happy dream! I really like the gray and white print and fuchsia and white print side by side. I wonder why they work together? They seem to break the rule of "only-use- prints-in-the-same-room-with- different-scale-or-they-will-clash." Any ideas?

    ReplyDelete
  10. want that chair

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow, that fabric in 2nd photo is pure joy. Love how it shoots off the pillows, such appeal.
    John Taylor,
    liverpool blinds quick tips on selecting the right shape and styling your room

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments, I really appreciate them. DO NOT leave a comment with a promotional link, they will be promptly deleted.