Pages

▼

Thursday, June 24, 2010

Some Days You Need A Dose Of Beauty

And where better to find it than VOGUE? Especially when the subject of the shoot is Marion Cotillard...
I am loving those books in the background...
Sigh. Images VOGUE

21 comments:

  1. I think I need to pick up Vogue and try to live vicariously through these images!!!!!....It is not 8 am yet and I've been up for hours with my 2 year old!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning! I love the last two, esp.

    ReplyDelete
  3. loved this editorial.
    the camel dress with the bow is my #1 item on my fall wish list. i die.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've never been a Vogue girl, but it's fun to see itmthrough your eyes. Love the books, too! I'm a sucker for those.

    ReplyDelete
  5. She's my favorite french girl, she's stunning and talented!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. These pictures are just stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  7. The exterior images are especially beautiful, very soft and eternal. Have a wonderful day!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. one more thing... You are mentioned on BB&B today :)
    xoxo Laura

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Marianne!

    Lovely images! What a fabulous photo shoot!

    Have a great day!

    xx-

    Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  10. What stunning photographs! Thanks for bringing a little fashion inspiration to me today :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Saw this issue while in the airport. She is beautiful - would love that hair!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Marianne, what a GORGEOUS photo shoot! I am in love with the pictures of Marion, she is such a beauty. I adore that last shot of her wearing Nina Ricci, and those shoes, SWOON! :) xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  13. All of those backdrops are dreamy!! Very pretty shoot! I especially like the blue settee in the first one.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh, I love that series of pictures where she is holding the camera. Vogue never ceases to amaze me with their creative and stunning photo shoots!

    ReplyDelete
  15. If only the woman was not in the pics....

    ReplyDelete
  16. She is absolutely gorgeous. I don't think she could ever, ever take a bad picture!

    ReplyDelete
  17. i am so gay for her.
    bought that issue the second i saw it on newsstands.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments, I really appreciate them. DO NOT leave a comment with a promotional link, they will be promptly deleted.