Pages

▼

Friday, June 25, 2010

Dear David (Jimenez)...

You don't know me but I think we are destined to be friends. I have been stalking your website and I am obsessed with your work. Don't be scared because I used stalking and obsessed in the same sentence.....You clearly have mastered how to do unique gallery walls.
Can you come over this weekend and help me rearrange? You know how it is trying to do your own home right?

Thank you to Viera at VT Interiors for bringing David Jimenez to my attention.

All images: www.djimenez.com

24 comments:

  1. I LOVE his work. And that bedding? It can go from room to room apparently. LOVE it with that grasscloth paper!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That first picture is one of my all time favorites..the colors make me happy!!! I wish I were so brave!

    ReplyDelete
  3. His rooms have so much character! I wish I could achieve the same in my house.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'll be stopping by David's site this weekend for a little stalking!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love, love, love the orange rug and blue chair in the first photo!! I will definitely have to check out more of his work!

    ReplyDelete
  6. The last image is perfection!
    I so wish I could have a fellow designer come over and finish off my own space...it always seems like a bigger challenge than a clients home for some silly reason.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I just spent an hour pouring over his website. It is perfection! All of his rooms are very crisp. If you become friends with him, I'd like to come to dinner;)

    ReplyDelete
  8. OOOOH! Thanks for sharing! He has a new stalker in me too!

    I have decided that someone else needs to tell me what to do with my own home because I am over it. It must be that I see it too often that I can't think clearly.

    Have a good weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  9. i concur! gorgeous - especially the first picture, love the use of colour, the carpet, the artwork....!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love his work! Random thought, but he kinda reminds me of the dark haired version of Ken Paves, Jessica Simpson and Eva Longoria's hairdresser.

    ReplyDelete
  11. All great rooms! Going to have to go by his website to do a little stalking myself :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love David. His Palm Springs home is one of my favorites. Have a wonderful weekend, Marianne!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love all these rooms...so relaxed and livable!!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. He IS the master of the gallery wall!
    I love the first photo - that rug is fun!

    ReplyDelete
  15. ummm...uhhhh...can I cosign this letter!? Thanks to Viera and you, loving this intro!!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. He is such a darling. 2 years ago I posted about his beautiful home and when I recieved the email from him I could not believe . So kind and gracious.
    .. and veeery talented.
    Thank you
    Marianne for the link.
    Have a great weekend.
    X
    V

    ReplyDelete
  17. I too love his work! And that first photo of the bedroom is a favorite of mine too. Thanks for sharing and for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  18. I'm a major David stalker as well- he just has such an amazing eye for everything!

    ReplyDelete
  19. He does have an unbelievable portfolio! Loved seeing all of these images together.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Thanks for the resource. Cannot wait to explore!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments, I really appreciate them. DO NOT leave a comment with a promotional link, they will be promptly deleted.