Yesterday I went to ADAC's Veranda Panel that featured Alessandra Branca, Robin Wilson and Windsor Smith.All three were wonderful and inspiring. More to come on that but I thought it I would end the week with images of Windsor's work. Most images have made their way around the blog world several times but I never get sick of looking at them.... Everyone's favorite kitchen....this is where she entertains instead of a dining room, love it.That is her pup... More at WindsorSmithHome.com
Wow. Stunning. That is the first time I have seen those, but I can see why they have been shared a lot already. Such a mixture of styles, yet they all are beautiful and work so well. A great way to end the week... Thanks! :) Flick
I'm still on the fence about which WS kitchen I like best - the light or the dark. I know she went dark for its more recent incarnation, but I still love the Chinese Chippendale chairs in the white version. Hmm. It's a toss-up.
Marianne, you're right. I never get tired of her work. It's so original, and I love the way that she can move through styles and claim each as her own. Thanks for showing these again.
I love the midnight blue powder room. I am doing a master bedroom for a client in a very similar color. I cant wait! It's not often you find a client that lets you go so dark!
Every room is gorgeous!!!
ReplyDeleteI love the wooden tables in the kitchen, and the bedroom is so luxurious ~~
Have a BBB weekend ~~
xoxo Laura
Wow. Stunning. That is the first time I have seen those, but I can see why they have been shared a lot already. Such a mixture of styles, yet they all are beautiful and work so well. A great way to end the week... Thanks!
ReplyDelete:) Flick
I'm convinced I need dark blue walls in my guest bath and a large table in my kitchen after seeing this!
ReplyDeleteI'm still on the fence about which WS kitchen I like best - the light or the dark. I know she went dark for its more recent incarnation, but I still love the Chinese Chippendale chairs in the white version. Hmm. It's a toss-up.
ReplyDeleteOooh...I am majorly coveting those yellow Tolix chairs! I have the perfect spot for them!
ReplyDeleteSo many beautiful rooms. I love photo #2. I could be so comfortable in that room! Love the foyer and the dark kitchen.
ReplyDeleteLove that first kitchen - I've never seen anything like it and I'm smitten!
ReplyDeleteHow cool - I'd love to hear them speak.
ReplyDeleteSounds like a great day!
Lovely images, she is one inspiring woman!
ReplyDeleteAmazing set of images.
ReplyDeleteand you, too! i already have some places to eat in mind for when you come back . . .
ReplyDeleteThe fabric on the couch and chair in the second images is gorgeous...I want to incorporate it/something like it into my house!
ReplyDeleteMarianne, you're right. I never get tired of her work. It's so original, and I love the way that she can move through styles and claim each as her own. Thanks for showing these again.
ReplyDeleteWhat a fun little tour. Loved every image.
ReplyDeleteI love your taste and understand the fact, that you are working to create lovely environments.
ReplyDeleteBy the way, Tolix chairs are my passion, and I have my house full of them ;)
Thank you for your sweet comment!
Agneta
Wow! Every single images was beautiful. Amazing talent!
ReplyDeletelove the pop of yellow used in the chairs on the first picture!
ReplyDeletehave a great weekend
Those yellow chairs make my heart sing!
ReplyDeletei never get tired of her stuff...i still debate whether i want the begonia dining room all the time.
ReplyDeleteI love the midnight blue powder room. I am doing a master bedroom for a client in a very similar color. I cant wait! It's not often you find a client that lets you go so dark!
ReplyDeleteStunning.. All of the rooms are so beautiful.
ReplyDeleteI am new to your blog and loving all the eye candy.
Thanks for your comment! Whoa, these are gorgeous!
ReplyDeleteNice picks, so inspirational!
ReplyDeletereminds me of www.mybluesofa.com :)