Pages

▼

Thursday, May 6, 2010

Long Lost Cousins?

By now you have probably seen this home in the blog world, here and most recently here....
The home is amazing. However, something else caught my eye.....
It seems Harry has a long lost cousin out there, remember this picture?
I showed him the pictures and he told me he wanted to move into that house. I said, "Harry, that makes two of us".

18 comments:

  1. That is too cute! Amazing! They look just alike :) priceless.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Too cute! I too have a scruffy pup that could fit in with yours. Maybe we could all join forces and create a divine compound full of cute dogs!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute! I'm sure he's a big help.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Where's the guac?!?!?!?
    Such a little cuite pie!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. harry has the right idea! who wouldn't want to move right in?

    harry is the perfect name for your adorable pooch!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh yay! You know I love a good Harry picture!

    They do look like twins!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Any photo of a dog is one I flip for...cute pooches!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Precious! A little dog's face gets me every time.

    ReplyDelete
  9. ha! they do look alike. does harry want me to come along too?

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh what a couple of cuties! He looks like such a little character.
    :) Flick

    ReplyDelete
  11. How cute

    ..and have not seen before
    X
    V

    ReplyDelete
  12. OMG Harry is too cute!!! I love the way dogs tilt their head when they look at people. It just makes me smile.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Harry is sooooo cute!!! And the house is amazing!

    Have a great weekend!
    xo Jessica

    ReplyDelete
  14. Harry is adorable and has great taste!

    PS. Sticky note to self...I need to stop by your blog everyday!

    ReplyDelete
  15. So darn cute - I need a Harry to talk to!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments, I really appreciate them. DO NOT leave a comment with a promotional link, they will be promptly deleted.