Pages

▼

Wednesday, May 5, 2010

H&H on V&L!

Today is a good day. Not only is it one of my favorite holidays (I could eat Mexican every night of the week, every week of the year) but I am also guest blogging on Velvet & Linen, one of my favorite blogs!
I will be discussing one of the first lessons I learned in this business. A lesson I learned again when working on this kitchen...Thank you Brooke so much for having me!!!!

12 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Marianne, wonderful feature and what an honor!! Love yur design work!

    Karena
    Art by Karena

    ReplyDelete
  3. Off to find out what that is!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Can't wait to see! Happy Cinco de Mayo! I am Mexican-food-obsessed, too....and margaritas....

    ReplyDelete
  5. oooh. EXCITING. will head over and check it out now! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you Marianne for being an awesome Guest Blogger on V&L!
    You are my first guest, and I couldn't have hoped for a better guest!

    xo
    Brooke

    ReplyDelete
  7. Marianne, you have reached the big leagues! What an honor to guest blog on Velvet and Linen. I'm not surprised though, I check your sight and Brooke's very regularly!

    ReplyDelete
  8. You did such a great job! Really, really great info. Keep up the good work.

    Talk soon.

    G

    ReplyDelete
  9. What an honor, I'm so happy for you, and yes, totally jealous too! :)

    Great post.....ahh, the world of measuring. Just once is it all it takes to make sure that doesn't happen again. :)

    The space looks fabulous.

    ReplyDelete
  10. How very exciting, I'm sure you are thrilled! Heading over to read your post right now...

    ReplyDelete
  11. Marianne - you are Brooke's first guest! What an honor! I am off to read it - and I am sure that it is fabulous!

    Congratulations!

    ox, Mon

    ReplyDelete
  12. Going to read it now - how fun! Congrats!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments, I really appreciate them. DO NOT leave a comment with a promotional link, they will be promptly deleted.