I so wish I could curl up next to that big stack of books and just spend the day reading and drinking tea :)Happy Monday!
These images make me want more bookcases in my home! They are just gorgeous.
I just adore books.
This makes me want to head home and rearrange our bookshelves! Thanks for the inspiration as always!
I've been reading a lot about bookcases lately, makes me wish I didn't leave half of our books in TN!
I have my cookbooks to keep me warm, LOL! One reason for a new home is the need for more cookbook storage...away from the 20 sticky fingers that run wild in my home. ;)
Love the black cabinet with all of the blue books!
The more bookshelves the better!Have a beautiful week ~~xoxo Laura
I love a book!
I should like to curl up with a good book and tea:)love the first pic!
I think bookshelves are definitely the right way to decorate. Bookshelves and lots of book. Just a brilliant way to add character to a home.
Thank you so much for your comments, I really appreciate them. DO NOT leave a comment with a promotional link, they will be promptly deleted.
I so wish I could curl up next to that big stack of books and just spend the day reading and drinking tea :)
ReplyDeleteHappy Monday!
These images make me want more bookcases in my home! They are just gorgeous.
ReplyDeleteI just adore books.
ReplyDeleteThis makes me want to head home and rearrange our bookshelves! Thanks for the inspiration as always!
ReplyDeleteI've been reading a lot about bookcases lately, makes me wish I didn't leave half of our books in TN!
ReplyDeleteI have my cookbooks to keep me warm, LOL! One reason for a new home is the need for more cookbook storage...away from the 20 sticky fingers that run wild in my home. ;)
ReplyDeleteLove the black cabinet with all of the blue books!
ReplyDeleteThe more bookshelves the better!
ReplyDeleteHave a beautiful week ~~
xoxo Laura
I love a book!
ReplyDeleteI should like to curl up with a good book and tea:)
ReplyDeletelove the first pic!
I think bookshelves are definitely the right way to decorate. Bookshelves and lots of book. Just a brilliant way to add character to a home.
ReplyDelete